British LED lighting manufacturer Rotolight has taken the honours at IBC2016 as Anova Pro is awarded TVBEurope’s Best of Show Award.
The Anova Pro received the award thanks to its ability to deliver versatility, superior colour rendering and soft light output, making it the ideal solution for cinematographers, videographers and photographers. It features five patented, industry-first features designed to save time and money, while enabling greater creativity for directors of photography (DOPs) and cameramen in studio or on location:
• CineSFX™ provides a powerful arsenal of customisable cinematic lighting effects
• FX Slave™ enables the CineSFX ™ effects to be slaved to up to 512 third party light sources in real time with zero latency to create powerful lighting effects for large scale productions
• True Aperture Dimming™ calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance
• Designer Fade™ provides custom fade up/down production effects
• High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) provides a powerful HSS flash with zero recycle time at 150% of the maximum continuous light output for traditional photographic workflows
“This is fantastic news and we’re absolutely thrilled that TVBEurope has recognised Anova Pro as one of the best of show products here in Amsterdam,” says Rod Aaron Gammons, managing director, Rotolight. “We were up against some stiff competition, which is a testament to the hard work put in by everyone involved.”
To see the Anova Pro in action, visit the Rotolight in Hall 12 on Stand G77 at IBC.
About Rotolight, based in Pinewood Studios, UK, is a leading manufacturer of award winning on-camera, studio and location LED lighting systems for photography, broadcast and cinematography. Rotolight’s products are regularly used on blockbuster motion pictures and are in high demand by discerning professionals worldwide. The company’s passion for innovation and excellence, coupled with a relentless quest for accurate colour, quality and consistent performance, sets it apart in the market. Rotolight has recently created some of the most talked about products in the industry, and will keep delivering inspirational products that help its customers’ creativity blossom.